NIEUPORT - Light Roast Aviator Coffee
Take off and climb to 38,000ft With Threshold Coffee
Threshold Coffee, the aviators coffee, is crafted with carefully selected, perfectly roasted coffee beans from air routes of old. We use 100% Arabica beans with the strength to send you to cruise altitude without being bitter or acidic.
As you gaze over the sides of your aircraft down upon the cobble streets and across the roof tops of Paris, a light whiff of an enticingly creamy sweet aroma passes by you on the breeze. This French-pastry inspired coffee flavour is sure to satisfy any aviators sweet tooth.
- Origin: Colombian
- Altitude: 1500-1650 meters above sea level
- Harvest: October - February
- Processing: Washed Sun Dried
- Aroma: Sweet
- Flavour: Caramel
- Body: Light
- Acidity: Balanced
- This light roast coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans to give you the morning thrust you need for V1, gear up, and send you to cruising altitude.
- We source coffee from air routes of old, they are USDA Certified Organic and Fair Trade to ensure you’re getting the highest-quality beans and that we are doing the right thing, knowing that farmers get their fair share.
- Taste smooth, never bitter flavours.
- Low in acidity without taking away any strength or flavour
- 100% natural. We use no artificial additives or ingredients so you know exactly what’s going into each cup of coffee — just strong, high-quality coffee beans
- Available in ground or whole bean so you can grind it fresh or simply open the bag and start brewing
- Fast International shipping and with aviation making the world ever so smaller we are the ' coffee roasters near me ' search result.
- 1-lb whole bean
- 1-lb ground
- 2-lb whole bean (2 1-lb bags)
- 2-lb ground (2 1-lb bags)
- 5-lb whole bean (5 1-lb bags - We are working on 5lb bags)
- 5-lb ground (5 1-lb bags - We are working on 5lb bags)
- Create an automatic subscription that automatically ships weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or bi-monthly and save 10% on each order
With every purchase made, a portion always goes back to those who need it. You can be proud that you're doing your bit with as little as just a sip.
GOLDEN FLIGHT TICKET
Randomly placed within orders of our coffee, you may just find a Golden Flight Ticket. Amazing aviation prizes to be won.
PACKAGING & DESIGN
Our coffee is sealed within aluminium packaging. The packaging contains a valve venting CO2, making sure your coffee is as fresh as the moment it left our hands. It also prevents UV, moisture and oxygen from entering, we truly want you to experience the coffee flavours at its best upon delivery.
Our packaging designs are early concepts and will be subject to change to an all over wrap in the very near future. The artwork seen within the label is professionally created by designers who share the same love of aviation as we. You may notice that the labels pay homage to old art-deco travel posters, the romantic and most luxurious era of flight. This particular design contains a the cityscape of Paris along with a French aircraft that took its first flight in 1916, which is called the Nieuport 17.C1.
ABOUT THRESHOLD COFFEE
It started out as coffee for pilots but, we quickly realised, everyone loves travel, the world of aviation and that feeling of jetting off, over horizons and seeing the world go by from the view of a tiny window, there is nothing quite like it. So our mission is to replicate that feeling all from a small cup of coffee. We aim to send you to 38,000ft with the sips and slurps of our coffee and make your day jet off just right. Also best coffee Vancouver ? ... Who knows.
I had never tried a caramel flavoured coffee before and I thought I better start with the light roast as I don't drink much coffee in general. But all things considered I found myself loving this the taste was incredible. Thanks!
Thanks Susan! We now feel part of your coffee journey, well of course, everything starts at the Threshold!
Yummy caramel undertones. you need to try this one. Its not to strong. but stays on your tongue and gives you a tiny kick of what a chocolate bar would do. Very nice.
Hey Esben, we appreciate your comments and glad to see your enjoyed you coffee.
Planes and coffee thats all I want in life. This one was a little light for me butttt really smooth and sweet.
Same here Keri, same here.
Aviation, coffee and my favourite city and caramel? Its like my dream combo!
Isn't it just?! We had fun making this one.
I liked it!
Thanks Nichola, glad to hear it!
Share and get 10% off!
Simply share this product on one of the following social networks and you will unlock 10% off!