747 - Dark Roast Aviator Coffee
Take off and climb to 38,000ft With Threshold Coffee
Threshold Coffee, the aviator's choice, is crafted with carefully selected, perfectly roasted coffee beans from air routes of old. We use 100% Arabica beans from single origins with the strength to send you to cruise altitude without being bitter or acidic.
Our dark roast have a full balances body and smooth flavour. The enticing sweet aroma will beckon you morning after morning and help you rise with the thrust from the four engines of a Boeing 747.
- Origin: Nicaragua
- Altitude: 1250 meters above sea level
- Harvest: November - January
- Processing: Washed Sun Dried
- Aroma: Caramel
- Flavour: Sweet Nutty Citric Herbal
- Body: Medium
- Acidity: Soft Citric
- This dark roast coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans to give you the morning thrust you need for V1, gear up, and send you to cruising altitude.
- We source coffee from air routes of old, they are USDA Certified Organic and Fair Trade to ensure you’re getting the highest-quality beans and that we are doing the right thing, knowing that farmers get their fair share.
- Taste smooth, never bitter flavours.
- Low in acidity without taking away any strength or flavour
- 100% natural. We use no artificial additives or ingredients so you know exactly what’s going into each cup of coffee — just strong, high-quality coffee beans
- Available in ground or whole bean so you can grind it fresh or simply open the bag and start brewing
- Fast International shipping and with aviation making the world ever so smaller we are the ' coffee roasters near me ' search result.
- 1-lb whole bean
- 1-lb ground
- 2-lb whole bean (2 1-lb bags)
- 2-lb ground (2 1-lb bags)
- 5-lb whole bean (5 1-lb bags - We are working on 5lb bags)
- 5-lb ground (5 1-lb bags - We are working on 5lb bags)
- Create an automatic subscription that automatically ships weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or bi-monthly and save 10% on each order
With every purchase made, a portion always goes back to those who need it. You can be proud that you're doing your bit with as little as just a sip.
GOLDEN FLIGHT TICKET
Randomly placed within orders of our coffee, you may just find a Golden Flight Ticket. Amazing aviation prizes to be won.
PACKAGING & DESIGN
Our coffee is sealed within aluminium packaging. The packaging contains a valve venting CO2, making sure your coffee is as fresh as the moment it left our hands. It also prevents UV, moisture and oxygen from entering, we truly want you to experience the coffee flavours at its best upon delivery.
Our packaging designs are early concepts and will be subject to change to an all over wrap in the very near future. The artwork seen within the label is professionally created by designers whom share the same love of aviation as we. You may notice that the labels pay homage to old art-deco travel posters, the romantic and most luxurious era of flight. This particular design contains what we aviators like the call 'The Queen of the skies' or what we all know as 'The Boeing 747'. We see it soar across the the skies over Seattle, the birthplace of Boeing.
ABOUT THRESHOLD COFFEE
It started out as coffee for pilots but, we quickly realised, everyone loves travel, the world of aviation and that feeling of jetting off, over horizons and seeing the world go by from the view of a tiny window, there is nothing quite like it. So our mission is to replicate that feeling all from a small cup of coffee. We aim to send you to 38,000ft with the sips and slurps of our coffee and make your day jet off just right. Also best coffee Vancouver ? ... Who knows.
Received mine in a pretty quick time, almost perfect as I have just run out. I made my coffee this morning for my work commute and yeah it was better than expected, kudos.
Kudos to you Jake on finding us! Looking forward to be part of your day for a long time to come.
Hey hey, Just wanted to come back and let you know that this one was a gud un, I really enjoyed, thanks for the recommendation.
You're most welcome Fulke, thanks for the review! Enjoy fellow Aviator.
This really made my day, it was just right, not as strong as I was expected but there and tasted really nice, props to you.
Nice to hear Pearle! I like the 'Props' remark, I see what you did there.
Nice dark roast, you're like a little gem i've found. I'll be back because I think this will kick off, I'm glad I was here early and part of it.
Thanks Allen, really appreciate you being here.
Mine took alittle longer to arrive and was delivery in different packaging than the one pictured. Besides that, the coffee was nice.
We checked into your order, it was shipping promptly but seemed to be a delay at one of carries hubs on route to you. To be honest we expect things like these to happen during these times. Yes, you may have had out previous packaging, just a colour change, the beans are still good as. We also are glad you liked the coffee nevertheless! :D
Share and get 10% off!
Simply share this product on one of the following social networks and you will unlock 10% off!